Here are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you still have a question and don't see your answer, feel free to fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you!
1. What is your return and exchange policy? All items are preorder, meaning we order them from our supplier as soon as we receive orders so unfortunately we do not offer returns or exchanges. All sales are final.
2. How long will it take to receive my order? Since all items are preorder, please allow a 3-5 week production time after your order is placed. Once your order is ready, it will be shipped via USPS First Class mail. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. We cannot be held liable for lost packages, or packages not delivered due to entering an incorrect addresses upon checkout.
Ready to ship orders will be shipped out within 3 business days.
Original graphic tees will be shipped via USPS from our printer about 4-7 business days after purchase.
3. What size should I order? We have size charts listed for most items. Please be sure to refer to the sizing chart located on each individual item you're purchasing, as sizing may vary per item. If you have specific questions, or do not see a size chart listed, feel free to contact us! Please measure your child before ordering, as we cannot accept exchanges or refunds at this time. Please supervise children with all products. Blush + Willow is not held responsible for any injuries from our products.
4. Do you accept international orders? Yes, we do! We ship worldwide.
5. Do you accept custom orders? If you're looking for certain colors or styles that may not be listed in our shop, please feel free to send us a message and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.
For additional questions, please email email@example.com.